Thursday, November 10, 2011

three achords and a truth

For about one week and two days ago I got hit by a terrible cold/desease with absolute no warning ! I've spent the past week literally lying sick in my bed feeling worse than ever with the great pleasure of having tonsillitis ! NOT FUNNY ! I will say I feel much better now and I can finally run up the stairs, eat a meal, sleep the whole night through and sit down in the sofa without falling asleep, all the above: impossible before ! This has been the worse sickness i've had in a very long time and it hit me really hard. I'm so thankful I'm finally feeling better and can start going out and meet the civilization again ! This makes me appreciate being healthy and able to do stuff so much more. Why complain over worthless stuff when you at least have a healthy strong body = BE HAPPY !

My trip to London is just around the corner and I couldn't be more EXCITED ! The Hanson concert is going to be AMAZING !!! I can barely contain myself !!
I need to purchase a digital camera before the trip ! But which one to choose ? The are so many to choose from and I'm not exactly and expert, which makes it even harder..decisions decisions...

No comments: