Sunday, December 25, 2011

Julafton ! 2011

I will update Christmas eve 2011 on this rainy Christmas day !

I've been listening to Frank Sinatra - Have yourself a merry little Christmas repeatedly during these Holiday times and I'm pretty positive it's my favorite Christmas song/carol by all...

I woke up at 6 am !! Got dressed and everything, went downstairs to brew myself a nice cup of coffee, found myself a nice blanket and cuddled up in the living room sofa, put on an old record by David Bowie that my friend Cecilia had given me the night before, as part of my Christmas gift and just enjoyed the Christmas morning ! I got through three old records before the rest of the family started to wake up...and the rest of the day is now history..hhaha.. no, but I'll show you the day in pictures instead. Here we go :








Trying to amuse myself in the waiting hour by being silly with the camera...


Christmas Lunch.


Glögg.


Christmas Dinner.


Dear gran and brothers.

I can't believe Christmas's over so soon. A whole other year until next time. And can you believe we're getting close to a brand new year- 2012 I wonder what it holds for each and everyone of us ?

Update: It's raining for heaven's sake !! This is SO NOT ideal for Christmas nor Winter time !!! ARgh !! I want to be able to go Snowboarding in the mountains !!!

Ho ho ho...

No comments: