Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Repainted the wall ! / Just antoher wednesday !

This is for you Isi ! :
















I don't think it's done yet ! I'm not sure what to do with the red part yet..We'll see when I get the time to do something about it ! I love the new grey though !

Today's update :
I've catch a cold AGAIN ! This is the super down part of being a sub-teatcher in kindergarten schools. You are basically sick all year around ! It makes me so incredible depressed, not being able to earn money / being bored to death at home. I'm doing the best I can trying to find those small things that makes me happy during these long eventless days.. Pretty please make me recover sooner than laterrr !

I'm also getting nuts thinking about my summer plans. what I'm suppose to do / have to do !  It's not easy to squeeze everything in there. ! arghhh !

No comments: