Friday, August 3, 2012

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Since I got accepted to the Umeå School of Architecture this fall I'm SUPER THRILLED but it's still so unreal, I can't help but thinking "what did I get myself into"This is going to be tough I'm sure but I accept the challenge. Looks like my life will be pretty busy and eventful the upcoming 5 (!!) years ! I'm still trying to figure out what literature I need to get before school starts but some how I can't find it anywhere ?
The acceptance letter I received a couple of days ago made it so much more official. Ever since I got the first email saying: I got in, I've spent an awful lot of time thinking could this actually be the real deal, me going to University and above all Architecture ? All I can say I'm super excited but with almost equal the anxiety !

There will be more time to brood over this when I get back from America. Can't believe I'm leaving in less than two weeks ! I printed all the travel documents today, I still need to get the Visa fixed and all, but we will fix that today !

Can't believe how fast this summer went by, kind of scareeh !

This good oldie brings back a lot of high school memories:








No comments: