Sunday, January 23, 2011

21 Jump Street !

A star was born on this DAY: 21-01-90 !
hooho I celebrated my 21th B-day last Friday ! I had friends over for Dinner and it was very nice!
My friend Frida a.k.a the Chef, and I, spent many hours in the kitchen: a result of two delicious quiche and two dessert cakes: Yummy !
Not much to say about being one year older, it feels pretty much the same. The way I see it: it's just another year closer to DEATH..no not really but..almost ..I should have been in America this year insted of last year, since it makes me legally allowed to buy alcohol and such now höhö.
No benefits in Sweden---

I started my danceclass again today. It was pretty fun, kind of same old same old with similar steps and stuff, but I guess/hope it will get better !

Pictures will be posted LateR !

Song of today and always: Beirut - Postcards from Italy !

No comments: