Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh I'm scared of the middle place between light and nowhere

I had my first class of History of Design today; Design former och idéer 1851-2001 *FUN* at the Umeå institue of Design ! Fancy I must say, and it makes me feel gooood !
The class was okey, kind of a slow start but the teacher seems very competent and passionate about the subject, so I think the class will be good ! First mission tmrw: to get all the books I need for this course ! Exciiitiiing !

dreaming while listening to this:
Postcards from Italy



and
Hope there's someone



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was listening to gulag orkestar yesterday night..... I'm glad you liked your class!

stina said...

I was listening to my Beirut Lp today and I totally love it ! And I was listening to a Frank Sinatra Lp which is also great ;) And the volume was up hiiiigh !!