Monday, July 11, 2011

00.15 am - Coals

You're holding coals but you're only burning your own hands..

I really hope a visit to germany will work out in late August ! *Holding my fingers super crossed and hard* Seeing my two most beloved fab ladies again ! Amazing !!!! CANNOT W8!!!

I think I'm gonna stop looking into the future, or at least what I THINK is MY future, my own, all sorted out and perfect future/LIFE. Everyone knows that dreams and believes are made to be broken since that the only reasonable response you can actually get. Otherwise it would NOT be a dream, get it ? So why so dissapointed is the question here....
-The pessimist has spoken - Thank you and good bye.

Anyhow, I went to the movies tonight with my dear friend Kajsa. Very nice indeed ! I love how it's so bright outside...

I'm super excited to go camping(sort of) this weekend/early next week ! Have I told you before how much I adore mountains? I could stay on the mountain top for the rest of my life and just be in complete harmony. Life is sometimes good.

Såhär ska man ha det när man har det som sämst..

I love me !

No comments: