Tuesday, July 26, 2011

There and back again...

Home, safe and sound. I survived a total of 8 nights out in the woods, sleeping in a tent throughout thunder, rain and who knows what else ! I had a whole lot of fun, but I'm thrilled to be back in civilization again and foremost my own BED !

I can without a doubt say that any kind of surroundings including mountains and such are a huge favorite of mine! I could spend hours after hours just sitting there, on the top, adoring the view. I'm Totally in love.

Pics from the past week in Duved, Åre :

Taking a walk first night we arrived.

Following pictures below are from me and my sister's hike down from the top of "Åreskutan". SO beautiful ! It took us about 3, maybe 4 hours to reach the bottom due to all the million breaks we had taking photos and drinking coffee ! :












Church of Duved.


Big juicy cloudberries on the top of Mullfjället.


I drove back today with my brother ! a 6 hour drive that went by pretty fast after all. I'm super tired right now so I'm gonna hit the bed soon.

Thank you and good night !!!!

No comments: