Sunday, October 9, 2011

Förstulna tankar

Once again we face the truth of yet another Sunday morning, day and night ! When is it all going to end?
I'm terribly excited about Halloween this year, my sister and I are gonna dress up as Edina Monsoon and Patsy Stone. It is going to be as you can tell, Absolutely Fabulous !

Other countdowns I have is the simple fact of the jolly holiday of Christmas being around the corner in these autumn days, once again Halloween and at last but definitely not least HANSON in London Nov 29 ! Super fun !

I spent the last week lying in my bed feeling a little bit under the water, having a disgusting cold interfering my usual all going so well breathing - last week not so quite..I'm all good now but it didn't contribute to the matter of earning your own money these days, I guess work twice as hard the up coming weeks is the solution for the past lost days.

No comments: