Saturday, March 26, 2011

BÄSTA SVÄNGEN HÖKARÄNGEN !

Fieldtrip: Went skiing! Fabulous company, weather and a great vibe ! Just a tiny bit scary at the beginning, but after a couple of times all you could see was the snowcloud left behind of me mohahha..I could never classify with the outrageous like "4-year-olds-and-all-I-ever -did-was-to-go-skiing, though . (AS IF). Incredible I must say !






Fika-break: Hot chocolate and ostlimpa, Delish !


Affe and Cissi !


I felt just like the English gentleman from "Sällskapsresan -Snowroller" heh. meaning; not very good at all..My excuse is that I'm so used to snowboarding that I can't even remember the last time I had a pair of skis on me..

Overall it was a super fun day and I'm sad that the winter-skiing season is almost over ! But for now I will say thank you and God (?) knows how crazy tired I am in my legs and body so the next thing I'm gonna do is to hit the bed before the bed hits me..

No comments: