Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday.

Here I am, with my laptop on my LAP höhöh..I just got out from the shower 'cause I recently got back from my dance class ! hoho..it went pretty well tonight actually.. WAY better than last week, goosh: Focus NOWHERE to be seen *sigh*.

Note: ISI, if you're reading this: I saw Keinohrhasen tonight AGAIN. I'm really starting to love that movie, but I think mostly because it's from you :-*..!!!!Love.

School is getting kind of hard now, we have papers due every week and texts to read for group discussions. It's still super interesting but I guess I'm just not used to it anymore. ..*hsihfei*

I have a nice date with the chef on Friday ! I'm so looking forward to that, it will be a nice break from all the studying...!

I had a super nice walk home from downtown today as well..took me about 50 min (I think?) so it was a pretty damn good walk ! kind of windy though!


Bye byeee.

No comments: