Wednesday, March 30, 2011

D.O.A

Wednesday and I had dance tonight. Super fun, we started with our choreography for the spring show of the Academy of Balet. hoho. the theme is Flashbacks: Historical moments throughout the history I guess haha..Our group's specific theme is the mascerade ball with the shooting of Gustav the third. .hmm. We're gonna have crazy costumes and such though so I'm excited. It went very well on practice today as well so. ! F U N . F A B U L O U S .

Other news is that Nina and her super cute baby Love is in town for up to ten days: FUN ! We're gonna hang out when I'm back after the weekend because I'm going to....:
GUBBHÖGEN ! Out to the deepest of the deepest of woods and nowhere to be seen almost. mohhah..And I love it. We're gonna go on the "snowmobile/scooter" ? , make a bond fire and just have a LOT OF FUN AND RELAX !
It's so nice to get out there, away from civilization and computers and such. Basically no worries at all ! A good break !

Pictures will be posted after the weekend so HÅLL TILL GODO !

When the stars go blue.

No comments: