Friday, May 13, 2011

THE ACADEMY OF BALLET PRESENTS: FLASHBACKS TMRW AT 5.30 PM !

whoho..I'm actually very excited ! It is going to be so much fun ! I'm basically gonna spend the entire day at the venue. My group are gonna set the light for the performance around 10 am and the schedule will run pretty tight after that (meaning: I want to glance at everyone else's performances mohaha) and of course we will do a final rehearse before the actual show and so on!

I've received TWO extremely good news this past week ! And I am SO excited I can't even contain myself ! More updates will probably come later !

If all goes well tmrw I will try and put a video up here on the blog of my performance..soo fingers crossed ! I'm gonna get a good night's sleep and then I'm gonna wake up early in the best of moods and head straight to the venue for lots of preparations !

It's my mom's birthday on Sunday as well ! told you May was a superbusy birthday month !!! hoho

No comments: