Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ZZZzzzZzzz

oooh, I should be in bed already, but in fact, I AM..sitting in my bed With the laptop ! whoa..but y'all know I mean be asleep by this hour. ! I've been working on stuff though, and that has been keeping me awake for too long now..arts and crafts goodies.

Tmrw (Meaning today) I will finally have a dance class again. We had an easter break two weeks ago and I was unfortunately sick last week and therefore unable to participate ..dammit. But now I'm BACK ON TRACK ! And boy will I dance ! I think it's only two practices left before the show..oopsie..But I feel pretty comfortable with the steps so it should go alright...

My weekend was filled with good company, delicious (own made) food and partying. Plus a jazz concert. All in honour of celebrating the first of may as in tradition !


They're still going strong !

No comments: