Sunday, May 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM !

Today is my mom's birthday ! A big happy birthday to youuu !!!
We're gonna celebrate her tonight. we've had friends over today for fika but tonight we're gonna give her the presents ! hoho

The show last night WAS SO MUCH FUN !! And it went REALLY well actually ! I was surprisingly calm throughout the whole day, I wasn't nervous at all ! That is VERY unlike me, before I'm going on stage or whatever kind of performance I have to do in front of a crowd ! hmm..But it all went well so I'm happy ! I even got to do the funny flashmob a bunch of dancers did a couple of weeks ago downtown. We were all supposed to do it at the end of the show so my friend Emma taught me the whole thing during all the extra time we had just sitting around waiting for our turn to go on stage! F U N !

I'm not sure I'll post the performance 'cause the video had such a poor quality, it was over exposed some how..but I'll come up with something !

No comments: