Sunday, February 6, 2011

Busy Weekend !

This has been a very busy weekend (for once). I ended up working(!!) on Friday between 4.30pm-00.30am at a restaurant in town where my friend is working as well ! Super hectic and tiring (especially on my back) But it was a really good experience of cashiering, waitressing and such..
I sleept more than well after that evening standing on my two legs for 8 and a half hour in a row, with barely any breaks ! Crazyness !

On Saturday, my friend Frida had her B-day celebrating party thing ! It started with a nice dinner at her place and ended up on the danceflooor later at night ! ^^ It was really fun with nice company !

Today Sunday, I usually go to Danceclass, but today (a misunderstanding) I did not! I'm gonna change my dancing group (hopefully fingers crossed) to a different one with a higher level on Wednesday nights instead ! I hope that will work out !
So I had a nice fika-catching up-date with my dear friend Emz instead! Really niiiice !

I'm super tired tonight after all crazyness and dancing aall night long. But I need to catch up on my reading for schuul, AND I'm gonna have a nice skype-dejt with my darlings Isi and Alice tonight as well ! Sweetness !

Lots of words but pictures will, at some point, reappear on this blog ! Håll till GODO !
Peace OUT !

No comments: