Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's not funny cold outside.

It's freeeezin' ! Not funny ! I haven't even been outside today, but in just a little while, I'll be going to my dance class, so then I just have to face the killer Coldness ..Brrrr ! (super excited about my class though hohhho )

Other news to tell:
I've got my first exam assignment part 1 two days ago from my university ! So far it actually goes pretty well (knock on wood) I'm happy with what I've come up with this far, but I still have a long way to go, not to mention the second part ! I've been working on this all day. The good thing is that I have two weeks to finish the whole assignment ! So I should be able to pull it off ! ...-hopefully-

I was invited over to the Chef last night for dinner ! VERY nice and she was very happy with the ukulele I gave her as a belated birthday gift. Better late than never I like to say !

- IT'S STILL COLD OUTSIDE -

This is a nice song that I like and want to share with you :

No comments: