Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HOHO

I'm gonna go ahead and answer one of those question-list-things like so many other people do on their blogs, and I don't want to be any worse ey ?

LET'S GO
( I have translated all the questions of course )
I'll try to be honest

WHO

Who's in the room with you right now? Noone, it's in the middle of the night and I'm aalll aloone.
Who was the last person you recieved a text message from? It says from F the chef, Exciting !!
Who's on your mind right now? A whole bunch I suppose.
Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone?
It must have been F the Chef, totally! I mean honestly..
Who do you wish was with you right now? Can I wish for anyone??
Who's your favorite family-related person?
Geez, My grandmom, no question about it! Love :*

WHERE

Where's your phone?
On my nightstand
Where do you go shopping the most? Maxi.
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing right now? Fashion gained from Granny's closet = Totally FAB.
Where did you last go by car? To my dance class back and forth.

WHAT

What was the last thing you ate?
Delicious Ice Cream
What was the last thing you drank? Delicious tea
What's the color on your pants? Pink with birds all over it ! (Sexchieee)
What's the closest thing to you that is blue? I think my TV and my tea-cup stands within the same distance from me right now.
What are you wearing on your feet? Nothing at all, I like to feel close to mother nature
What was the last movie you saw? Au Pair, believe it or not, I just had to, but It wasn't that good..
What do you hear right now? these questions are getting spoky, but I'm listening to Lies by Glen Hansard at the moment.

HAVE YOU EVER

Slept in someone elses bed?
Si, claro.
Made out at the movies? I'm too busy actually watching the movie I just paid for, obviously.
Made out in the woods? The woods can really set the mood huh ?
Slept Naked? Well I was born naked for starters...
Driven past the speed limit? It's a rare event.
Repainted your room? Do you really want a honest answer on this one??
Stolen money from one of your friends? Well I think we know the obvious answer to this one: IF MY FRIEND WAS RICH, HECK YEH I WOULD. (No)
Jumped into a car with people you just met? I carpooled from San Francisco to Los Angeles once with a group of complete strangers to go see a U2 concert. Pretty darn fun!
Been in a fist fight? Does it count when you're like three years old argueing with your siblings over something extreamly silly? Then yes.
Sneaked out of your house? I like to think I'm always sneaking out of the house.
Been a victim of unrequited love? How would I know the answer to this question, I can only speak for my own feelings!!
Made out with a stranger? For how long are they consider a stranger?
Loves or missing someone right now? Affirmative!

Well this was fun, I hope you all readers out there took notes on this one!

G'natt.

No comments: