Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My own sweet time!

I've been having a nice "taking the walk"- marathon lately, by Hanson! And it reminds me once again of why I love those guys so much; they're incredibly talented, passionated and simply the greatest!! All the love in the world to you!
Not only are they producing great music to the world but they're taking advantage of their own fame to make a difference in this world ! By taking the walk, they want to inspire other people to see the fact that something so simple as a walk can make a difference for other people in need! Taking the walk is a one mile barefoot walk to feel how it is not to have a pair of shoes, like so many kids in Africa don't. Hanson encourage people to check out "Tom's shoes" because everytime you buy a pair of Tom's shoes a pair of shoes will be sent to Africa for a kid who doesn't have them!
You guys ROCK!

We can conquer this great divide !

I should be a total geek by posting all the episodes ! But I'm not gonna do that, if you're interested you can check them all out on youtube ! That's what I've been doing !

this is however episode nr: 6 and why I choose to show this one in particularly is because I love the song live forever and how amazingly well the three of them harmonize together, sadly this song didn't make it to the final album. :




And I'll give you here, just a random but great unreleased track! :

No comments: