Saturday, July 10, 2010

Something filled up my heart with nothin' !

When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle, it was beautiful, magical. And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily, oh joyfully, oh playfully, watching me. But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible, logical, oh responsible, practical. And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable, oh clinical, oh intellectual, cynical. There are times when all the world's asleep, the questions run to deep, for such a simple man. Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned, I know it sounds absurd. Please tell me who I am...

Today was actually not too bad. The kids had Bing summer class, which mean that I had some time off during the afternoon. I went downtown to meet up with my friend Rachel. (from my old book arts class) We had Coffee at University Cafe. I spend the rest of the night at Isi's place, very unexpecting, but nice! And I had to laugh so bad about her new snuggie! It's like a big comfy blanket WITH arms and pockets! Pretty cosy to mee! ^^ in bright blue! HOT!

I'm off duty until 2pm tmrw! So Isi and I are gonna have brunch at Cheesecake factory around 11am. Then we're gonna go to JoAnne's and buy some art supplies for Isi's book she's gonna make! (I'm gonna be her tutor) FUN!
I'm watcing "sveriges fulaste hem" with Simon and Tomas..luv luv luv!

I have a new art project on my hands! I'm gonna make a portrait of one of Isi's hostkids! I'm excited, I haven't drawn much lately, I guess due to lack of imagination/inspiration. So this will give me a good reason to start again ! hoho

"It's a christmas decoration made by a Hamster" - Fy fan å helvette!

Wake up.



I wan't a snuggie! This commercial totally got me..darn. who wouldn't wanna have a blanket with oversized sleeves making it totally doable to drink a cup of tea or answering the phone while staying warm and snuggley under the blanket for the whole entire time! Superb! Fantastico! Jenny, this is something for you, the no.1 Snuggie OR imagine MOMMA wearing one! FAB!

T H E L O N G E S T P O S T E V E R W I T H N O R E A S O N F O R W R I T I N G I N E N G L I S H !!

2 comments:

jenny said...

hahahahha kul att se att du faktiskt kan engelska ; )


dööör @ snuttiblankiefilten. oh my gosh, min IQ for i golvet.

Emmutt! said...

HAHA SNUGGIE !

Jag har hört talas om såna tidigare.. tror det var min syrra eller hennes kompis som ville ha en haha! Supermys!